I made something absolutely delicious that I thought I should should share with you all. It was a recipe from the internet (Daisy Chubb's Tea and Treats), so it's not that big a secret. But it's still an awesome concept and was crazy easy to make!
As the title says;
NUTELLA COOKIE CUPS!
1 cup butter (softened)
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
Jar of Nutella (12 tablespoons per batch)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175°C). Grease your mini muffin tin
- Cream butter and both sugar in bowl until light, smooth and fluffy! Beat in eggs and vanilla until fully incorporated. Gradually add dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking soda) until all the flour is mixed in!
- Roll dough into balls 1.5 inches thick.
- Pop the balls in the mini muffin tin and bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown but not too dark around the edges.
- When done, remove from oven and let sit for about 2 minutes. Then make wells for the nutella with a shot glass, a similar object or a spoon. Add 1 tbsp Nutella to each cup – it will start to melt quickly so you can swirl it around and make it nice and smooth.
- Let cool 15-20 minutes in tin.
Voila, it's that easy! It makes roughly 3 dozen batches, and is a hit for kids and adults alike. Enjoy!!